- Coombes BK & al. Effect of corticosteroid injestion, physiotherapy or both on clinical outcomes in patients with unilateral lateral epicondylalgia. A randosized controlled trial. American medical association (2013). JAMA. 2013 Feb 6;309(5):461-9
- Bisset LM & Vicenzino B. Physiotherapy management of lateral epicondylalgia. Journal of physiotherapy (2015) 61:174-181
- Coombes BK & al. Management of lateral elbow tendinopathy: One size does not fit all. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther.(2015) Nov;45(11):938-49
- Coombes BK & al. Cold hyperalgesia associated with poorer prognosis in lateral epicondylalgia: a 1-year prognostic study of physical and psychological factors. Clin J Pain. (2015) Jan;31(1):30-5
- Jayanthi, Neeru. Epicondylitis (tennis and golf elbow), Uptodate, October 2018.
- Le médecin du Québec, July 1988; April 1999
This is the second in a series of two articles about a special project I carried out as part of my university career. The aim of this project was to verify the impact of a targeted training program on the skating profile and performance of developing field hockey...
The impact of voluntary hypoventilation on the ability to repeat sprints JULIEN LAPOINTE Kinesiologist and physical trainer In team and racquet sports, athletes have to perform a varied range of high or maximum intensity efforts, separated by less intense periods of a...