Included with SpeedTracker pre-order purchase
The data acquisition software is directly integrated into the SpeedTracker via an on-board computer. Launching the software is very simple. It starts up as soon as the SpeedTracker is connected to a display and the power supply is connected. The software allows you to :
- Create a new session ;
- View previous data collection ;
- Export the session’s data to the analysis software.
An intuitive, user-friendly interface
The acquisition software enables coaches to provide fast, personalized feedback to athletes. An athlete’s speed curve can be viewed synchronously with the video of his or her performance, making it easier to identify any corrective action required. Data can also be exported for further analysis using the analysis software included with the SpeedTracker.
The software allows you to open one or more sessions that have already been exported to a USB drive by the SpeedTracker. The various functions included make this software a unique educational tool that allows users to :
- View data from one or more SpeedTracker sessions;
- Give precise feedback to athletes;
- Adjust athletes’ reaction times as required;
- Develop a skater profile for a field hockey player; (not ice hockey?)
- Establish the force-velocity profile for athletes from different sports where running faster than others is an advantage;
- Export a new session file with selected trials only;
- Export session data to a .csv file for selected trials.
Functions dedicated to athletes, but also to research!
Data visualization on the software allows you to detect the efficiency of each thrust phase, the speed generated and lost, asymmetries between the legs, the efficiency of starts, the ability to maintain speed, and so on.
Turnkey technology for precise analysis of sports performance
The SpeedTracker’s sensor enables precise analysis of performance over a 30-meter sprint and, thanks to its data processing software, automatically generates a runner/skater profile for each athlete, to provide them with tailor-made training programs.
The SciencePerfo method
A proven scientific approach
As part of a research project conducted at Université Laval, we were able to compare the development of players in two sport-study field hockey programs: one group using the SciencePerfo method, the other training using a traditional method. After one year, the study showed significantly greater improvements for players who had followed tailor-made programs provided by SciencePerfo.